Monday, October 5, 2009

Funny things she has said


This happened quite a while ago but I really wanted to record it so that I would be able to remember and laugh at the funny things Princess has said.

One evening while GH and I were sitting on the couch Princess was climbing up on the arm rest and jumping onto the couch and in the process sometimes hitting sometimes narrowly avoiding us. After a hit to the lower abdomen GH tells Princess that she is no longer allowed to 'jump' on the couches.

So obedient as she can be she stops and starts to read some books which lasts for about 5 minutes. She then decides there is more fun things to be doing. Very subtly she climbs the back of the arm rest and stands up. Before either of us can stop her she has jumped off and onto the couch.

GH says "Princess we told you that you are not to 'jump' on the couches"

And as quick as can be her response was-
"I wasn't jumping Daddy, I was 'leaping'.

Such a quick wit. Gosh I love her.

No comments: