Monday, January 4, 2010

When you're not looking

After reading Kelly's Korner blog, she has a funny photo of her little girl breaking into the Oreo's from the pantry when Kelly was just putting the washing in the dryer. It reminded me of my own experience.
This young lady was meant to be asleep in her room but she decided to explore other things in her room instead. So funny and I am so glad I got the photo too. Although when I took the photo she was quite fearful of what trouble she was in. It turned out not much in the end as Mummy failed to keep a straight face.

She stopped taking her day time naps not long after this.

The second is Sweetness from just Sunday. It was pouring outside and I was having a rest in the bedroom and I came out to see GH and Princess colouring in together. My question was short- "Where's Sweetness?" And nearly before I had finished the question I had the instinct to look outside where the rain was pouring down as hard as could be. And this is what I was greeted with. She was in play clothes since church because she ran out into the rain there as well.


We checked that the lightning had all gone and then let Princess join her for a while. Afterall since the two of them have been born we have had little rain so for them its still quite the novelty.

No comments: