Sunday, January 24, 2010

You just blink

I never would have imagined this happening, I don't know why I was so naive afterall Sweetness is a little monkey and climbs everything and anything.
Last night GH walked into Sweetness' room and found this


It wasn't just her, her sister was also covered in the lovely water-resistant cream. Sweetness had climber onto her change table, which is actually quite high. She opened up the drawers and just climbed up them. The two of then then decided to find the most difficult to get off cream and rub it all over herself, her sister and all over the furniture.

But do you know what is most hmmm interesting. Look at this t-shirt



Someone else had the exact same t-shirt on. This was a little over two years ago.


Little girl number three will not be wearing this t-shirt, ever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my! I just had to laugh!!!!!!! sorry : )